No subject

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Oct 13 22:47:27 EDT 2016

I seem to remember frequently hearing "From Eastport to Block Island.  I
have no idea where Eastport is or was.

On 10/13/2016 9:36 PM, D. A. via Boston-Radio-Interest wrote:

A couple of friends were trying to remember how Don Kent prefaced his forecasts for WBZ radio.

Was if "from Ft Kent to Block Island" or something like that?

I remember the Block Island.....but there was some point in Maine too, wasn't there?

Whatever it was...it was a big swath, compared to the micro forecasting they do now!

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 | Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 | Fx:617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com