Proposed call letters for NBC Boston

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 14:52:45 EDT 2016

I'm in front of the TV now and can confirm that WBTS-LD 46 is still on the air, as virtual channel 60.1 (.2 and .3 also) with "WNEU-HD" as the call letters. This is exactly the same way that WNEU itself shows up, as I was picking that up the other night as well with enhanced band conditions.

Jeff Lehmann