Len Mailloux's obit

Sidney Schweiger sids1045@aol.com
Thu Nov 17 20:30:59 EST 2016

"I am absolutely stunned to learn that Len has passed away.  I saw him at the IBS college radio convention two weeks ago and he looked great.  A wonderful person and I am sure some on this list worked with him in Boston radio, before he became a professor at Simmons College.  May he rest in peace. http://www.bostonherald.com/news/obituaries/2016/11/leonard_mailloux_radio_pro_teacher"

I worked with him at WVBF when he was the news director.  No one nicer to work with or more dedicated to excellence in his on- and off-air work.  RIP.