Coverage?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 00:57:35 EST 2016

I bounced around but settled with NBC as I respect their reporting team but
also was watching CBC on You Tube.

It became obvious that nobody was prepared for a Trump win. Chuck Todd on
NBC was the earliest to see it coming but even he was in shock.

CBC was quite good in their coverage Their entire coverage is archived here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkb3oFIFAXc&t=35183s