NBC Boston info

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:20:51 EST 2016

WDIV is the NBC station in Detroit.

In Quebec NBC has always come from WPTZ Plattsburgh and Toronto cable got
NBC from WGRZ Buffalo. The rest of Canada would get service from Boston,
Detroit or Seattle ( most Canadian cable offers US networks in timeshifts )

What I was told is Shaw has asked the CRTC to delete WHDH for WBTS which
should be a formality.