NBC Boston info

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 00:47:05 EST 2016

CanCom is now Shaw Broadcast Services and they import US signals into
Canada and resell them to Canadian cable companies.

In Boston they contract with WGBH to transmit the Boston network stations
and WSBK to then be re transmitted to Canadian cable companies.

In Nova Scotia, parts of New Brunswick and Newfoundland they get the US
networks from Boston stations.