NBC Boston info

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 02:45:05 EDT 2016

Under the letter of the law is WBTS-LD even legal? In theory all
WBTS-LD is supposed to do is relay WNEU. but the way it has been
announced WBTS-LD will be the primary signal and WNEU will carry NBC
Boston on 60.2 which will show to viewers as 8.2.

NBC bought what is now WBTS-LD for $100K a few months ago. I'm missing
something here.