NBC Boston info

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 00:13:11 EDT 2016

I think Comcast is only concerned about putting NBC Boston in the 10 slot
on the HD tier. The SD channels are just a  nuisance to them now.

What I can't figure out is how WBTS is now wagging the dog. Should't they
simply mirror what WNEU is doing and not the other way around?

The who thing is borderline absorb as WBTS gives no coverage to the south
shore and MetroWest is marginal at best.