CBS Looking To Sell Off Their Radio Stations

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Tue Mar 29 09:32:57 EDT 2016

There is no reason, given current practice and FCC rules, for either AM
or TV to have to change their calls regardless of what happens to their
ownership. Just ask WABC, or WLS, or WSYR, or WHAM, or KFYR, or WHAS, or
WFLA, or...