[B-R-I] Re: WWRN-91.5=>88.5

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@Gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:41:05 EDT 2016

Earlier, I wrote,

  > It appears WWRN-Rockport has made the move
         <snip>

http://licensing.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/prod/cdbs/forms/prod/getimportletter_exh.cgi?import_letter_id=64128

  > which airs “The Light”, not “RenewFM”:  http://www.wmdr.org

I caught a TOH ID and apparently the North Shore/Metro Boston
cluster (88.5, 102.1 [Quincy] and 103.7) has been isolated to
its own simulcast, with WMDR—in fact—being the parent feed!
Gee, I bet the whole 1-2 prime time listeners up in Augusta
find “the weather for Metro Boston” quite useful during a
blizzard!  P=)

       ~Kaimbridge~

-- -- --
      Wiki—Sites Contribution History Pages:

        en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
          math.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
  wiki.gis.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
         rosettacode.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge

      *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per Customer.  *****