Fw: ✉ something new, don't miss up-- spam watch

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Tue Jun 7 10:07:50 EDT 2016

On 6/7/2016 6:23 AM, Ted Larsen wrote:
> Donna. Once again your email has been spoofed. I'm sure the group knows this wasn't sent by you.

Yes, this is more of the same problem from about two months ago, when
someone else (not me) got their account hacked, at which point anyone in
that person's address book (and I _was_ in that person's address book)
got used as the name on the spam messages that suddenly began being
generated.  I'm not sure what to do about it-- my account was NOT
hacked, and I virus scan every message.  But the spamming continues, in
my name and in other people's.  I thought it had died down, but
periodically it arises all over again.  I'm truly sorry this is
happening, and I would welcome suggestions about what to do about it.