60's Saturday Night On WRKO

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Sat Jan 16 20:31:59 EST 2016

As I post this, I am listening to the inaugural broadcast of "60's Saturday
Night" on WRKO, featuring all 60's hits hosted by Jeff Lawrence. This show
will air every Saturday night from 7:00 to 11:00 PM, and requests are
welcome. Also plenty of jingles from throughout the top 40 days of WRKO are
being heard probably for the first time in many years. The opening of
tonight's show (don't know if this will be the standard opening) featured
over a minute and a half of vintage WRKO clips from the "Big 68" era. Nice
to hear music once again on WRKO, even if it's only 4 hours a week.

Mark