[B-R-I] RIP: Al Needham

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psualum.com
Sat Jan 2 23:39:50 EST 2016

Al was a good man, especially when it came to dealing with a 13-year-old pain in the behind correspondent who'd call into the Saturday high school football scoreboard show.

May he rest in peace.

(Aside: I drove by the development three years ago when I was in the area for something. I was saddened, slightly, by the fact that it was now developed.)