60.5

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Dec 24 23:01:44 EST 2016

I re-scanned my converter boxes and found that I still don't have
channel 8, but I do have 60.5.  When I was watching last night, it was
showing COZI.  I don't know when the Countdown to NBC Boston is supposed
to start.

On Comcast cable, channel 10 is still one of the shopping networks.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 | Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 | Fx:617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com