60.5

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Wed Dec 21 09:49:10 EST 2016

As Trip explained, the issue is that the WMFP signal has a bit of overlap
(on paper, if not necessarily in the real world) with WMTW, and so they
can't use virtual 8 there because of the possibility of a conflict.

(I'm sure Hearst isn't eager to go out of its way to help its new Boston
competition!)