Comcast lineup changes/digitization....

Richard Chonak richard@chonak.com
Mon Aug 29 03:00:43 EDT 2016

The transmitter is located on the WBZ-TV tower in Needham (according to
the Storehouse of Approximate Knowledge, Wikipedia), so depending on
where Mom is, an over-the-air signal might be a possibility.

So far, on-line listings from Comcast do not reflect the change. They
still show the channel in two slots on Comcast, 23 and 295: perhaps 23
is/was SD?

--RC