Did I miss a thread on Mr. Bittner?

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Sat Aug 27 21:02:56 EDT 2016

<<On Sat, 27 Aug 2016 19:20:14 -0400, Sean Smyth <ssmyth@alumni.psu.edu> said:

[responding to my list of 2016 LPFM actions]
> Also, 102.9 is actually run by ZUMIX, not the city.

It's licensed to the city.  I don't know who or what ZUMIX is and it's
not mentioned in the FCC paperwork.  Of course, the actual programming
source for an LPFM need not be identified, just the "main studio"
location.  I'm reasonably sure the new Framingham LPFM will be running
some Catholic satellite service with little or no local programming at
all.  (The same organization also got the LPFM in Lawrence, and the
only officer/director listed on their Framingham filing has the same
address as they listed for main studio -- presumably the pastor of the
church.)

-GAWollman