Did I miss a thread on Mr. Bittner?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:38:14 EDT 2016

101.3 is very active in the community and sponsors events in parks during
the summer. They are reaching out to a segment of the city that commercial
broadcasters walked away from - most notably WILD-FM.

99% of their audience have no idea it is an illegal station and their
signal is so solid the FCC has to know where the transmitter is.

It is all political and the pirate has the mayor and  congressman for that
district in their camp.