Ch 7, the News Station

Anthony Abruzzese tony.abruzzese@gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 15:29:05 EDT 2016

But there is Verizon Fiber all over the city. Virtually no new infrastructure needed to offer consumer level Cable TV & Internet services in Boston, just a deal with the city.

If the existing agreements were expiring, then the RCN work on their system may have been negotiated in to a new agreement. Verizon would be allowed to enter the market with the expiration of any exclusivity clauses in the cable franchise agreements.

At least that’s how it used to work.  I could be wrong… I’m getting old, I forget things.  J

--

Tony Abruzzese

Educational Technologist – Healthcare Emergency Management

Dept of Anatomy & Neurobiology

Boston University School of Medicine

650 Albany Street, Rm. 140

Boston, MA 02118