Ch 7, the News Station

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Fri Aug 19 23:57:26 EDT 2016

<<On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 23:14:10 -0400, A Joseph Ross <joe@attorneyross.com> said:

> Brookline has both Comcast and RCN.  I think RCN is also in Somerville.
> Maybe other places as well.

Any town with sufficient high-density housing got built out early on,
but I don't think they have the financial resources to expand their
network any more (they already went bankrupt once IIRC).

Framingham has Comcast (ex-Cablevision), RCN, and Verizon FiOS.  My
condo complex is wired for all three (RCN paid for new wiring when
they came in, but it belongs to the association so VZ is able to use
it as well).

-GAWollman