Ch 7, the News Station

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Aug 17 23:40:07 EDT 2016

They also probably don't care that Boston-area viewers, with or without
cable, can't get the COZI network, which is an NBC Universal network.
It used to be on in Boston on someone's secondary channel, but now the
nearest station that carries it is the aforementioned Channel 60, on one
of its secondary channels.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com