WFXT changes

Lou lspin@comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 10:17:41 EDT 2016

I was a loyal viewer of FOX25's morning news for years.  I loved the banter and the loose format.  When Cox moved in and started messing with the format and with the talent, I quickly lost interest.  The dismissal of VB was the final blow.  Yeah, he's a bit of an opinionated windbag, and I often disagreed with what he had to say, but he was good at what he did and always brought that air of unpredictability to the broadcast.  I really enjoyed the chemistry of Gene Lavanchy, Doug Meehan and VB back in the FOX25 heyday.