Happy Birthday Arnie

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Aug 6 11:51:18 EDT 2016

On 8/5/2016 8:30 PM, A Joseph Ross wrote:
> Does the W stand for Woo Woo?

First, my apologies for mis-reporting Arnie's birthday.  I wrote myself
a reminder, and evidently I can't read my own handwriting, because it
looked like a 3 rather than a 5.  Anyway, the W as his middle name is
William, according to his birth documents.  But he mainly used the
initial in places like the census, or in his Brookline High School
yearbook entry (1944).  Btw, in that yearbook entry, he listed his
interests as The Olympics, and radio; and he belonged to the Spanish Club.