stupid spammers

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Apr 17 22:17:58 EDT 2016

A couple of weeks ago, someone with whom I correspond got hacked, and it
seems that since then, messages with spam links have been getting sent
out, some of which seem to come from me.  They do not.  I assume that
everyone in my friend's address book got captured as potential senders
of spam, is that how it works?  But since that occurred, I have no
evidence that my own account was hacked... As far as I know, it wasn't.
But I'm sorry for any inconvenience the spam emails may have caused
anyone.  (I got some of them too, under the names of folks who I know on
this and other lists.)