WRKO "governor" Barbara Anderson passes on

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 10:31:54 EDT 2016

Tweets from Howie Carr:
'Barbara Anderson of Citizens for Limited Taxation died yesterday.
Leukemia. Chip Ford just emailed me. She gave us Prop 2 1/2! RIP Barbara.
Barbara was the best. She, Jerry Williams & I were "governors" on WRKO
circa 1989-92. We made it hot for the hacks! She was our conscience.'

--
Jerry had on Howie and Barbara on Tue afternoons (theme: theme from Mod
Squad). Later Bob Katzen was a part of "the unholy three". The "governors"