Bruce Arnold Salvucci

Glenn Spatola gspatola@gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:01:07 EDT 2015

Bruce Arnold was indeed a gentleman and a class act!  In fact, as
complimentary as that description is, it still seems like an
understatement!  I met him in the mid-1960s, and worked with him from 1973
to 1978.  Here is a link to his obituary.
http://www.cataudellafh.com/obituaries/Bruce-Arnold-Salvucci-5052520695/#!/Obituary

Bruce will be greatly missed.  My thoughts and prayers are with his wife
Lenora and all his family.

Glenn Spatola