No subject

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Wed Sep 2 20:34:54 EDT 2015

On 9/2/2015 8:51 AM, Bob DeMattia wrote:
> Also, Must carry does not apply to LP stations.  Not even the main channel.

It's actually a little more interesting than that. In certain very
specialized circumstances, a low-power TV can indeed invoke must-carry.
I forget the precise criteria, but it has to do with there being no
full-power station within a county of a certain population. Not sure
that ever would have helped WYCN; I believe it was meant more for rural
areas outside major TV markets.