WYCN-TV in Nashua? (Also- WUNI-TV)

Don Donald_Astelle@Yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 12:48:29 EDT 2015

Howdy...

2 Questions...

1.) I went to http://antennaweb.org and was told I can pick up WYCN-TV
over-the-air out of Nashua.  (I assume this is a LP Station?)    Is this
something that Comcast carries as well?  In some towns and not others?  I
looked through the cable lineup and couldn't see it anywhere.  ANyone know
the deal with WYCN and COmcast?

2.)  How many digital sub-channels does WUNI from Worcester carry?  I think
there is 27.1,  27.2 and  27.3  Doesn't Comcast have to abide by the "must
carry" rules for sub channels?  It appears they only carry 27.1 & 27.2...but
no 27.3.   Anyone know?