No subject

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:05:12 EST 2015

It probably is WRCR  which is licensed to Ramapo, NY. I picked them up
after sunset on the North Shore some time
back, doing minor league baseball (Rockland Boulders of Can-Am league).
There is not much competition on 1700.
Not considering travelers' info stations or pirates, radio-locator (do
licensed stations on 1700, the others being in Iowa, Texas, etc.

10kW DAY, 1 kW night , two patterns non directional