Rush gone from WRKO

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Sat May 23 09:23:50 EDT 2015

On Thu, 21 May 2015, billohno@gmail.com wrote:

> Worcester would fulfil that requirement for "Boston". What does Rush
> pull down per year?

My understanding is that Limbaugh's contracts give his affiliates market
exclusivity. So, if he's on both WTAG and WRKO, those stations must be in
different markets.

Some markets are "embedded" withi larger markets (e.g. San Jose within San
Francisco; Nassau/Suffolk within New York). I don't believe Worcester is
embedded within Boston; I think they are entirely separate.

The Worcester maret does not include all of Worcester County, however,
unless I'm mistaken.

Rob