WMEX sold for $175k

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 05:23:27 EDT 2015

Does 1510 have to protect anything in Canada? I forget. Would the 1330/1600
site
be anywhere near feasible?

Sent using CloudMagic
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pi&cv=6.4.21&pv=8.3]
On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 5:45 PM, Garrett Wollman <wollman@bimajority.org>
wrote:
<<On Wed, 24 Jun 2015 12:14:53 -0400, Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> said:

 > We do know. Blackstrap does not own the land in Waltham and is
reportedly
 > paying a hefty sum in rent, which is a big reason why it has been so
hard
 > for anyone to succeed with 1510.

I wonder: what are the downgrade/relocation opportunities for 1510?
Is there some place they could move that would work and still have
reasonable power? The downgrade of KGA means the only class-A station
left on the channel is WLAC and that ought to be doable....

I suppose the ideal location would be the old 1330 site in Waltham --
too bad it's gone.

-GAWollman