WMEX sold for $175k

Jibguy@aol.com Jibguy@aol.com
Wed Jun 24 12:28:08 EDT 2015

$175k gets them all the studio and transmitter site equipment, including
the transmitter, cables, wiring, the "antennae" and underground radials.
All they don't get is the land underneath the towers.  But I didn't see any
mention of the physical dog houses. I can't imagine they would be owned by
the  landlord.
----jibguy

In a message dated 6/24/2015 11:13:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,