WMEX sold for $175k

Jibguy@aol.com Jibguy@aol.com
Wed Jun 24 09:59:03 EDT 2015

Rumor has it... Rent $25,000 a month.   Tower site  electricity $4,500 a
month.  That's about $360,000.00 a year, just to  keep the tower site
running... Then there music royalties, FCC Regulatory Fees,  Studio costs,
employees, payroll taxes, tower light replacements.    The station will (and has)
destroy anyone who owns it.
 That said.... would I buy it for $175k?  Probably yes, since  with better
coverage day & night, I'll bet I'd get that much from  fundraising efforts.
But I'd have to be in a very daring mood.
----jibguy

In a message dated 6/24/2015 9:50:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,