Kuhner announces move to noon

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Wed Jun 17 21:02:52 EDT 2015

<<On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 15:58:50 -0400, Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com> said:

> For the life of me, I don't understand why Boston owners keep recycling
> the same old tired right-wing talk. Not asking for more Liberal Talk
> (although that would be a nice change), but surely there are some other
> talkers rather than rounding up the usual suspects...

Because the clearance is what they care about.  These owners literally
do not care whether anyone in Boston actually listens to the
programming (although a few people will, and that's gravy), so long as
they can tell their national advertising clients that the shows are
cleared in all of the top-N markets.  (And many of those advertisers
these days are from the low-rent district anyway: bogus nostrums, bad
financial advice, and other per-inquiry crap.)  It's not like we're
talking about actual local owners or anything.

-GAWollman