Rush and talk to WKOX 1430?

billohno@gmail.com billohno@gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:47:37 EDT 2015

I've been following the many posts on Limbaugh, most of which assume the conservative talker's imminent demise. While no career lasts forever, I just don't see it going nova amidst a big election cycle. But re-sizing the deal is imminent.

Limbaugh has a sizeable member stream that he could parlay. He's already made massive money. I think at renewal he'll take a massive cut and re-tool much as Beck and Hannity have.

As long as his health holds out I don't see him going completely dark.

Bill O'Neill

Sent from my mobile. Please pardon the brevity.