Rush and talk to WKOX 1430?

Jibguy@aol.com Jibguy@aol.com
Mon Jun 15 02:48:23 EDT 2015

It first was 500 watts at night in March 1985.  Then a couple months
later, they got 1000 watts.
----jibguy

In a message dated 6/15/2015 2:41:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kvahey@gmail.com writes:

Concerning WKOX 1430

When they first were given nightime  authority were they always at 1KW?  I
seem to recall in the MOYL days  it was far less.

Daytime 1430 is fine for Rush as it will cover most of  the area inside 495.
Back in the 60's their signal was so well maintained  that it caused the old
WAAB Worcester problems less than 10 miles east of  Worcester.

http://radioinsight.com/blog/headlines/netgnomes/93331/iheart-forced-to-blow-up-boston-am-for-limbaugh/