A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Jun 6 17:32:32 EDT 2015

When I was a student at UMass Amherst, I found that WBZ was quite
listenable in the daytime, but more difficult at night.  As I've driven
to and from Amherst area from time to time since, I've continued to find
the daytime signal useable, but not the nighttime signal.  I've often
found myself wishing that WBZA were still around.  And I suppose that
was why it continued to exist for so long.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com