No subject

Jibguy@aol.com Jibguy@aol.com
Mon Dec 21 23:54:06 EST 2015

But application says 460 watts at night.   That may not  reach Methuen at
night with Montreal's 1570 around.  460 watts night  suggests either an
additional tower, OR the power increase from present Beverly  site 85 watts works
non-directionally at Andover because it's not near  water?
----jibguy

In a message dated 12/21/2015 11:49:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,