New England radio dial, 1923

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Fri Dec 11 14:36:24 EST 2015

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015, raccoonradio@gmail.com wrote:

> A couple yrs back a group wanted to do shared time by putting an 88.3 in
> Newburyport area,which would share with Masconomet's WBMT Boxford.That
> station is only on 3-9pm daily I believe,and it has had some controversy
> with the FCC. Nothing has been decided in either situation,and I don't know
> if the Newburyport group just gave up or not.

WUMB has a shared time arrangement with Maynard High School for 91.7 in
Stow, MA. That deal was made prior to my association with WUMB, and I know
very little about how or why it was done, but I seem to recall the process
was drawn out and complicated.

Would it not be easier to make a deal directly with WBMT for airtime on
their station?

Rob

--
Ya tam, gde rebjata tolkovye;