Frank now talk?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 22:22:19 EDT 2015

Maybe the stream is still sending rock, but according to the "Frank 99.1"
facebook page the terrestrial signal may well have switched to talk.One
listener, at 6:24 pm: "Since you decided to go to talk instead of classic
rock I am gone. No more 99.1 FM on my dial." Another, just after 10 am, "So
long, you had a decent station. Now after a weekend of literal noise,
you've joined the ranks of drivel." (They were apparently running
"construction noise" as a stunt and on the page did explain it was because
they would be flipping format)

Someone else, at 3:24 pm: "I'm so happy you added Howie Carr! He's THE
MAN!!"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/991-Frank-FM/169867716487972