J. J. Jeffrey 1968 WRKO timecheck

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 20:38:06 EDT 2015

Defiantly 1968 as 98.5 became WROR in November, 1968.

Most likely July or August as the song played after the ID ,Journey To
The Center Of The Mind by Amboy Dukes was #11 on WRKO the week of
August 22nd and then vanished from survey.

http://surveys.wrko.org/wrko_680822.htm

Drake-Chenault / Johnny Mann singers jingles showed up in late 1967 -
WOR-FM, CKLW , KFRC , KHJ and WHBQ.

WOR-FM jingles
http://www.musicradio77.com/WOR-FM/sounds/WOR-FM-DrakeIDs.mp3