This List

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 18:21:30 EDT 2015

Trying to teach my mother how to use the TuneIn app so she can listen to Howie Carr static free. She still wants to know where the tuner is on the tablet.

     On Thursday, August 20, 2015 6:03 PM, Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com> wrote:

 On 8/20/2015 3:29 PM, billohno@gmail.com wrote:
> I just checked the archives. It would appear that I have subscribed to this venerable listserv for nearly 20 years. When I joined, I was adopting to toddlers. Today, my eldest is aiming at her doctorates in physical therapy. I'm glad this is still here.

I'm glad too, although I have fond memories of the list being much more
active then than it is these days... But hey, it's National Radio Day.
So, how are you celebrating?