No subject

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Thu Aug 20 19:04:33 EDT 2015

<<On Thu, 20 Aug 2015 15:24:57 -0400, "billohno@gmail.com" <billohno@gmail.com> said:

> The subcarrier "TIC" feed used to be from Brockton if my memory serves.

TIC is based at the WATD studios on Enterprise Drive in Marshfield,
and is carried on a WATD subcarrier.  The last time I recorded an ID
from them, about a year ago, they were running on WVBF (1530
Middleboro), WRRS (88.5 Middleboro), WDJM-FM (91.3 Framingham), WUML
(91.5 Lowell), and WLLO-LP (102.9 Londonderry) -- note that the same
ID runs regardless of which stations are actually broadcasting TIC's
programming at any given time.  (These are just the primary stations
where they are carried; SCA operations are exempt from the legal ID
rule.)

The reading service was on WRRS-LP (104.3 Pittsfield), which TIC put
on the air, but TIC had to divest the LPFM when it was granted the
full-power license in Middleboro.  The Pittsfield station was
transferred to the Berkshire Benevolent Association for the Blind.

-GAWollman