Pirate on 101.3 getting stronger

Ted Larsen tlmedia@intrstar.net
Thu Aug 20 15:49:18 EDT 2015

Thanks. Very strange

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Lehmann
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 3:34 PM
To: Ted Larsen
Cc: Rob Landry ; Kevin Vahey ; Boston Radio Group
Subject: Re: Pirate on 101.3 getting stronger

Apparently not, because the fines, etc are most likely never collected.
Obviously the equipment is easy to come by, so if a raid happens, they can
be back on within a day.

At last count a couple weeks ago there were 18 FM pirates on the air in
Boston. Brockton has 12 as of last night. There are several on AM as well,
including one in Boston on 1580, right up next to 1570.

Jeff Lehmann