WHDH-TV/WCVB changeover (was Licensee qualifications)

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Aug 15 23:01:41 EDT 2015

And most of the WHDH-TV on-air personnel.  I remember watching the
WHDH-TV sign-off, and John Henning looked like he was actually about to
lose his job.  But the next day, there he was on WCVB.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700 | Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com