Licensee qualifications

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 07:30:50 EDT 2015

Joe thought he owned the Herald forever for brokering getting Channel 5.
The Herald didn't think that way.

Amazing thing is had the Herald gotten more more delay from the Supreme
Court to send the case back to the FCC, WCVB-TV never would have made the
air as they were broke. The H-T refused to sell the studio and transmitter
to BBI forcing them to build from scratch. Bob Bennett's book said they
could not meet payroll if delays continued and Norelco was demanding
payment. for the equipment.