Licensee qualifications

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 00:56:47 EDT 2015

It was all politics and Joseph Kennedy was the power broker. If the Herald
could get Jack's book a Pulitzer Prize, Joe would deliver Channel 5. That
happened. .

But the Herald then went back to attacking the Kennedy's and the family
aligned with the Globe.

This is a good read on the entire mess

http://www.bostonphoenix.com/boston/news_features/dont_quote_me/documents/00469256.htm