Dale Dorman, R.I.P.

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Oct 26 19:31:54 EDT 2014

On 10/26/2014 12:37 PM, brouder@juno.com wrote:
> WBZ Radio is reporting the death of Dale Dorman last Tuesday, at his home, after a long illness.  He was 71.

When we inducted him into the Mass. Broadcasters Hall of Fame several
years ago, he did not look very healthy at that time.  Uncle Dale was
such an entertaining d.j.-- he was so personable and he genuinely
enjoyed being on the air.  And in an era when the rules for top-40
announcing could be very rigid (especially at stations like the old
WRKO), he made the most of every second of an intro, and he always could
hit the post! May he rest in peace.