WBIN TV Begins Weekend 10:00 PM Newscasts

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Sat Oct 25 19:15:19 EDT 2014

Starting tonight (Saturday 10/25) WBIN-TV will be airing a weekend 10:00 PM
30 minute newscast. According to the NH 1 News Facebook page, the weekend
anchor will be former WMUR sports director and WGIR morning talk show host
Charlie Sherman. Weather duties will be handled by Jenna Abate, who, if I'm
looking at her bio on the NH1 News website correctly, is not a
meteorologist. She is listed as a Multimedia Journalist and Weekend Weather.
Al Kaprelian isn't listed with the members of the news team, I wonder if
he's even on the payroll anymore.

Mark Watson