Haitian Radio Station at 1460 AM

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri Oct 10 23:39:39 EDT 2014

As I was driving through Mattapan earlier today, I noticed a big
billboard for "Radio Azure" at 1460 AM, Haitian Radio.  I assume this is
the Brockton station?  I hadn't noticed any billboards or other
visibility in Mattapan before, and wondered if the owners are now
putting more effort into promoting it as a local station.  (No city is
mentioned on the billboard-- just "Radio Azure" and the dial position
and format.) Since the Mattapan-Hyde Park area is home to a large number
of Haitian-Americans, promoting it there makes sense.